Purpose of the job
The Cotton Group SA HQ - offers student summer jobs throughout July and August 2021.
What can you expect from the Job?
- Provide general support to internal Operational, Sales/Marketing or Finance teams.
- Site refreshing (including copywriting/translation work)
- Data entry & documents scanning/archiving
- Answering the phones to clients
- Helping the Chief Accountant clean historical records
- Collecting commercial/Financial documents within a tight deadline
Demonstrated skills / qualifications
- Must have been a fulltime student in 2020/2021 and looking for a summer job student.
- University or college student (Finance, Economics, IT/Engineering, Marketing or similar).
- Excellent demonstrated oral and written communication skills (Good English level). another Main European language is a + (German, Italian, Spanish).
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office at least EXCEL and Power Point)
- Have access to a vehicle (ideally)
- Ability to work independently & also able to work as a team player
- Must be a dynamic, motivated, and imaginative individual with the ability to achieve desired results within deadline.
B&C Values - Required Common competencies:
1. LOYALTY TOWARDS THE COMPANY: identify yourself to the company (values, interests, vision, procedures, etc.) and act so in and outside the company.
2. COLLABORATION: contribute to a common objective or to conflicts resolution, even if there is no personal interest.
3. CREATIVITY: express new and original working methods, ideas, and solutions.
4. INITIATIVE: take initiative, act in a pro-active way