The Power of Being Understood!
That is who we are and how we do business around here at RSM Belgium. By truly listening to our people, clients and society and finding the right answer to their needs. And by working on long term relationships with our clients and our people, whereby our people ultimately get the possibility to take up final signing responsibility towards our clients. And this in an international environment since RSM is one of the few real international accounting networks with worldwide coverage.
You've worked hard to get where you are today. And you're so ready to use your unique skills, talents, and personality to achieve great things. Then RSM might be something for you. We are an organisation in full growth, with many challenges and opportunities, with pitfalls and growing pains. But our great ideas, curiosity, and our collaboration, make us take small steps with a big impact. We want to make the world a better place, by how we do business and serve our clients. We challenge ourselves every day to make a true difference to everyone we interact with. Our drive and enthusiasm make us a great team. Working directly with clients and partners from day one will make you move quickly along your learning curve and make an impact that matters.
Given our strong and continuous growth, we are looking for an ambitious, bi-lingual NL/ENG and self-driven full time Junior VAT Consultant, who, together with us, will build the consulting of tomorrow. This position is for our Zaventem based premises.
Your role and responsibilities
Depending on your experience, you will assist our midsize-level, local and international clients and other accountancy consultancies in Belgian VAT related issues, both in the fields of monitoring compliance and advisory. With the support and guidance of your team, you will become the internal and external reference person for all indirect tax questions.
- You work closely together with your clients and learn to build excellent relationships with local and global organisations;
- You are seen by clients as the first contact person regarding all aspects related to Belgian VAT
- You manage multiple relationships with VAT stakeholders within industry and tax authorities;
- You will be coached on-the-job by your Superior and will have the chance to further develop your knowledge and skills;
- You work alongside specialists from the Tax, Legal and other RSM B teams.