Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant
Tax and Legal - Tax Adviser
Roles & Responsibilities
Thrive with us
As a Transfer Pricing Consultant you will experience the fascinating world of economics, finance, and tax law to the fullest. You will serve clients from leading organizations, operating worldwide on complex matters. You will join a young and dynamic team in a company where teamwork is key.
Do work that matters
The demand for companies to be transparent about how they operate internationally and where they pay taxes is increasing. Businesses need to improve the way they explain their operating models and tax approach to stakeholders. Thoughtfully designed and effectively implemented transfer pricing policies are essential to good business conduct.
Make your mark
We help clients with the planning, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies.
Learn for a lifetime
You will be surrounded by people who will help, guide and train you for you to become an expert and a reliable advisor. Your main responsibilities exist of:
- Assisting clients with preparing and filing the required transfer pricing documentation and compliance.
- Assisting clients with harmonizing their documentation approach and streamlining their underlying processes, including exploring transfer pricing technologies and tools.
- Helping client to integrate their transfer pricing policies with day-to-day operations.
- Assisting clients in case of transfer pricing audits and controversy.
- Helping clients to gain transfer pricing certainty on their cross-border transactions.
- Antwerp (immediate start possible)
- Hasselt (immediate start possible)
- Gent (immediate start possible)