The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
We assist companies move talent across the globe. The world is a small village nowadays and the right talent should be able to work where needed. As a team we are ensuring that mobile workforce can do their job without worrying about fiscal & payroll constrains. International companies can benefit from the state of the art advise of experienced Global Mobility experts to facilitate foreign assignments and contain associated costs.
We are looking for Junior Personal Income Tax Consultants to work from one of our offices in Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent or Hasselt.
Your key responsibilities
- You will research and prepare high level advice in various tax matters and be on a daily basis in contact through calls, face to face meetings or e‑mails with international clients and their mobile employees with respect to global mobility issues.
- You will notably assist them with:
- Cross border employment situations and Belgian/international tax implications.
- Advise on global employment structures, package optimizations, cost efficient remuneration techniques and local constrains.
- Implementation of International Assignment policies and related issues.
- Preparing resident and non-resident income tax returns, including assistance during tax audits, tax claims, notices of changes, review of tax bills or application for special tax concessions.
- The set-up of the payroll for these international clients and related consultation.
What working at EY offers
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you.
- Attractive remuneration package - We offer an attractive remuneration package; including a company car and fuel card, iPhone plus subscription, health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers and eco vouchers.
- Personal growth: We offer you a clear career path with the possibility to progress each year. You will receive numerous trainings and will be coached by a counselor.
- We focus on well-being by creating a positive team atmosphere where working, learning and caring go hand in hand. We do this by facilitating the organizations of various teambuilding and afterwork activities.
- Inspiring work environment: You will broaden your horizons by working with teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and cultural.
- Sustainability: EY Belgium is keen to make the mobility of its 2,500 employees greener and greener. We have a fleet of hybrid and electric cars. Our flex plan makes it possible for to choose the most sustainable option for you. You can also opt for a train subscription or lease a bike. Furthermore, we are currently preparing to move to our brand new sustainable office ‘the Wings’, right across our current office in Diegem;
- Diversity & inclusion - At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
- Location - all of our offices are easily accessible by public transport and/or by car and have parking space. They all have parking spaces and charging stations are provided.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.