EY’s EMEIA Tax Center Global Compliance & Reporting Indirect Tax department (ETC GCR Indirect Tax) provides multinational companies with compliance and reporting services for indirect taxes. We provide the end-to-end services or support and advice around how to deal with the new compliance and reporting obligations and requirements within the framework of Digital Tax Administration. The compliance and reporting is moving away from paper to fully digital reporting.
To get our business ready for the future we are looking to expand our office in Diegem or Ghent with a Junior Consultant.
Your key responsibilities
You will be involved in the following types of projects:
- Help automate our service processes and add new features so we can expand our service portfolio and help our clients get ready for a digital future;
- Work with BI tools and analytics software to roll-out data analytics and visualizations to our clients;
- Supporting clients with complying with the new Digital Tax Administration: tax administrations around the world are implementing new ways on how taxpayers will report to them. You will be helping clients on how to respond to these new requirements;
- Supporting clients with automating their Indirect Tax compliance and reporting processes on a Pan-European basis (e-Invoicing, SAF-T,…);
- Indirect Tax reviews of compliance and reporting processes;
- Work together with our Tax Technology teams to optimize our clients’ ERP systems to support their Indirect Tax needs;
- Integration of 3rd party software solutions that focus on Indirect Tax automation and monitoring.
Our team is based in Belgium, the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland and Romania. Our clients are based throughout the entire EMEIA region, allowing you the opportunity to travel from time to time.