Would you like to be part of a passionate team in a thriving business? We are looking for graduates with a strong interest in Corporate Tax, who have a thirst to learn more and to become experts in this field in order to enlarge our team in Zaventem, Antwerp, Ghent or Hasselt.
As a Junior Corporate Tax Adviser you will have the opportunity to work in team on versatile projects for distinguished multinational companies. At KPMG, you will be surrounded by people who will help, guide and train you for you to become an expert and a reliable advisor. Your main responsibilities exist of, but are not limited to:
- Helping clients to get their tax obligations in order.
- Assisting clients with their corporate tax returns.
- Providing advice to clients regarding new tax legislation.
- Analyzing the potential tax implications of a client's business plan (e.g. the tax impact in case of a restructuring).
- Assisting clients in case of a tax audit by the tax authorities.
- Negotiating tax rulings.