With our CFO Advisory team we act as a business partner to serve the CFO agenda with the purpose to increase maturity and efficiency and support decision-making. Our service portfolio consists of:
- Finance transformation focuses on increasing efficiency and effectiveness of finance functions by designing and realizing finance visions, strategies or operating models, often embedded in digital, automated solutions.
- Enterprise Performance Management supports drawing up and implementing solutions on management and financial reporting, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting to improve insight-led decision-making.
- Cost & Profitability Management creates accurate views on what drives costs to unlock granular and real-time cost performance insights, incl. the design and implementation of costing strategies and operating models.
- Financial Reporting & Accounting Advisory Services helps in ensuring compliance and transparency of the accounting figures, via redesigning processes, procedures and financial reporting or implementing new accounting or IFRS standards.
During the first 2 years you will rotate over the different practices as a trainee, to get a flavor of the services we offer to our clients. Your role involves working in a growing, diverse and dynamic team. The range of clients, projects and business development initiatives you work on will offer continuous challenge and evolving work environment, incl. contact with clients on a (inter)national basis.
We are looking for people who will soon hold a master’s degree in Applied Economics, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Sciences, Informatics or an equivalent.
Besides a strong analytical basis we are looking for people who:
- Like to work in a project based working environment;
- Take responsibility to deliver high quality service;
- Foster innovation;
- Build collaborative relationships;
- Seek feedback and motivate others;
- Create an environment in which all team members feel like they belong;
- Communicate with impact (Dutch or French and English)
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
KPMG offers of the state-of-the-art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. The firm invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, flexibility in terms of workspace, 26 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, lease car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.
KPMG offers a working culture that encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing through its extensive network of people specialized in different competences and solutions as well as our partner alliances.