The Enterprise Risk Assurance (Internal Audit) services include:
- Evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services;
- Deploying continuous auditing/monitoring techniques;
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management;
- Driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance;
- Rationalizing monitoring functions and governance practices;
- Enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts.
As an Junior Advisor, you will help to identify and manage risks by the evaluation of controls and try to identify the potential areas of risk vulnerability. You will also provide critical, independent, clear and practical advice to determine the most effective and efficient processes and corresponding internal controls.
In your role, you will be able to:
- Collect organizational, internal control, procedural, operational and human resources information, as well as relevant operational and financial data and figures for a specific audit. You will gain this information through direct interviews with concerned responsible persons, existing internal manuals, reporting, and other documents.
- Gain an understanding of business processes.
- Evaluate the risks, control strengths and weaknesses within a process/company and formulate process improvement recommendations.