The Power of Being Understood!
That is who we are and how we do business around here at RSM Belgium. By truly listening to our people, clients and society and finding the right answer to their needs. And by working on long term relationships with our clients and our people, whereby our people ultimately get the possibility to take up final signing responsibility towards our clients. And this in an international environment since RSM is one of the few real international accounting networks with worldwide coverage.
You've worked hard to get where you are today. And you're so ready to use your unique skills, talents, and personality to achieve great things. Then RSM might be something for you. We are an organisation in full growth, with many challenges and opportunities, with pitfalls and growing pains. But our great ideas, curiosity, and our collaboration, make us take small steps with a big impact. We want to make the world a better place, by how we do business and serve our clients. We challenge ourselves every day to make a true difference to everyone we interact with. Our drive and enthusiasm make us a great team. Working directly with clients and partners from day one will make you move quickly along your learning curve and make an impact that matters.
We are looking for an ambitious, bi-lingual FR/ENG or NL/ENG and self-driven full time Corporate Income Tax Manager Compliancewho, together with us, will build the consulting of tomorrow. This position will be based at our offices located in Zaventem.
Your role and responsibilities
As a CIT Manager Compliance for our Tax department, you will be the Single Point of Contact for our clients regarding tax compliance related issues:
- You ensure accurate service to our clients regarding CIT administration.
- You are responsible for the follow up, management and administration of all CIT related file obligations.
- You have in-depth knowledge of CIT and related tax obligations.
- You build close relationships with your clients’ stakeholders.
- You ensure a top-notch client service delivery according to our RSM Belgium quality standards.
- You have ownership of day-to-day deliverables to your clients, able to apply in depth knowledge of your files.
- You will be committed to deliver work in line with the agreed customer and/or legal deadlines.
Are you still okay? Because more opportunities and responsibilities are awaiting you.