Eight Advisory is an innovative and fast-growing European advisory firm, advising clients to overcome challenges and drive sustainable value across Transactions, Tax, Restructuring, Transformation and Financial Engineering. We are growing fast across all our different business lines and opening offices worldwide.
To support our current growth & success story, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious Associate or Senior Associate in our Belgian Tax Team. You will have the opportunity to further expand this service line within the existing European tax team.
As an Associate or Senior Associate in our tax team, you will advise our clients with the direct and indirect tax aspects of a transaction. You will work on a variety of (international) assignments, such as:
• Carve-out and acquisition structuring
• Due diligence
• Integration of transactions (mergers, de-mergers, asset deals, etc.)
• Tax modelling
Our clients are mostly Belgian and international Private Equity players, as well as larger corporate accounts.
As from day one, you can contribute directly to the Eight Advisory success story:
• Help grow a team of junior tax colleagues.
• Share ideas and contribute in providing tailored pragmatic solutions for our clients.
• Be a trusted advisor for every Eight Advisory client.
• Stay up-to-date with the rapid pace of new tax developments.
Who are we looking for?
An eager team player with an appetite for knowledge is the first and most important requirement for this position.
In addition, we expect our future Associate or Senior Associate Tax to have:
• A Master’s degree in Law or Economics.
• An additional Master in Tax is considered as an asset.
• A good set of social and analytical skills and curious mindset.
• An eagerness to learn and thrive in a fast and ambitious environment.
• Proficiency to communicate in English, Dutch and/or French.
Let us help you reach your career goals
Eight Advisory keeps on raising the bar, not just for our clients but first and foremost for our employees. As an essential part or our Benelux staff, you will be part of a dynamic cross border and multidisciplinary tax team and can make a tangible difference in the development of the company and on the client’s business.
As we grow and develop, you grow and learn. In addition, we offer an attractive package with excellent fringe benefits, flexible working conditions and – most importantly! - fun at work. We strive to reward individual performance at each level.
Eight Advisory provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or disability status.
If you’re curious to learn more about Eight Advisory, what sets us apart from competitors and you feel more comfortable to discuss this opportunity in a confidential and informal manner with a peer, feel free to reach out to Bram, a Senior Associate in the Tax team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to immediately submit you CV, please contact Christian Van Craeyvelt, the Belgian tax partner at email@example.com.