We are looking for an Associate Accountant that will be an integral part of our growing team. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership and commitment, excellent accounting skills, detail oriented and thrives in a fast paced international organization.
TMF Group in Belgium is currently looking for a:
Client focused - Full time – Brussels
TMF is the global market leader in financial services, we provide a wide range of services to international relations. As Associate Accountant you are dedicated to a number of client relationships.
In this team you support the Senior Accountant with financial and administrative matters. You are part of a professional team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of all matters concerning the day to day bookkeeping of a client portfolio
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, in Belgian GAAP, Fund GAAP, IFRS, or on the basis of a pre-defined reporting pack at our client’s request
- Analyzing of financial reports
- Day-to-day administrative tasks in relation to the client portfolio such as monitoring of the bank accounts, processing payments, handling all correspondence
- Review of work performed by junior accountants
- Preparation of VAT returns, withholding tax returns, corporate income tax returns and other filings
- Communicating effectively and timely with our clients, property managers, tax advisors, and other third parties